About you: You have great personal motivation, want to be challenged and developed. You have seen and experienced the insurance industry's inefficiency, and want to help change the industry from scratch. You have worked for at least 5 years as an agent/broker with P&C insurance for the commercial market (preferably the SME segment). You are likely to have an academic degree in business. We also think you have a great sense of humour and want to have fun at work!
What we offer: The right candidate will join the co-founding team and be part of the leadership team. We offer salary and option programs that are negotiated between Incito and the candidate. We have offices in central Stockholm, other innovative tech companies. We believe in hard work combined with a balanced lifestyle. We value versatility and therefore personal qualities that complement the founding team in a good way.
- +5 years experience from insurance brokering/agent
- InsureSec license or certification, or competence to pass the competence test
- Experience from P&C insurance in business-to-business, merit if focus has been on small- and medium sized enterprises
- Relevant academic degree in sales, law, business of marketing
- Experience in developing an insurance portfolio
- Previous leadership experience, or the personality and skills to grow into a great leader
Good to have:
- Experience in affinity business - from sourcing, negotiations and distribution
- Experience in operational leadership in brokering business
- Experience from claims management setup
- Academic degree in business or equivalent
- Experience in new sales, CRM, marketing with a focus on growth
- Good relationships in the insurance industry, primary in Sweden
About us: Incito is a Swedish InsurTech startup with the clear ambition to change the market for commercial insurance. Incito was started in the beginning of 2019 and will launch in the Swedish market during the beginning of 2020.
Is this you? Connect with us on email@example.com.